The BEST FC Girl's Academy program is designed specifically for those players who desire advanced training from the BEST FC professional staff. The Academy program emphasizes developing the complete player in all 4 pillars of the game including: technical, tactical, physical, and psychological. Academy players will practice 1x/week during the Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons.
- Carefully structured, progressive sessions delivered by professional English coaches
- Fundamentals (dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting, heading)
- Foot skills and ball mastery
- Un-opposed and opposed (with pressure and no pressure)
- Spatial awareness (positioning, where to pass, when to get open)
- Attacking and defending (1v1’s, conditioned small-sided games)
All outdoor sessions are held at the Melican Middle School in Northboro (145 Lincoln St).
Fall Academy - 7 Weeks:
Wednesday's 5:00-6:00pm at Melican Middle School
Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7, 14, and 21
For more information regarding the Academy, please contact BEST FC: