The BEST FC GU10 Academy program is designed specifically for those players who desire advanced training from the BEST FC professional staff. The Academy program emphasizes developing the complete player in all 4 pillars of the game including: technical, tactical, physical, and psychological. All academy players are expected to demonstrate focus, and a willingness to compete and develop, as they prepare for competitive club soccer.
Spring 2013 BEST FC GU10 Academy
Friday's April 26th - June 7th (7 weeks)
Melican Middle School, Northborough
4:30pm - 5:45pm
- Carefully structured, progressive sessions delivered by professional English coaches
- Fundamentals (dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting, heading)
- Foot skills and ball mastery
- Un-opposed and opposed (with pressure and no pressure)
- Spatial awareness (positioning, where to pass, when to get open)
- Attacking and defending (1v1’s, conditioned small-sided games)
All outdoor sessions will be held at the Melican Middle School in Northboro (145 Lincoln St.). The Indoor sessions will be held at Teamworks in Northborough.
Player's are grouped by ability. Player's currently enrolled in the Academy are from some of the following towns : Westborough, Northborough, Southborough, Marlboro, Grafton, Bolton, Millbury, Clinton, West Boylston, and Shrewsbury
For more information regarding the U10 Academy, please contact BEST FC: