The BEST FC Youth Academy program is designed specifically for those players who desire advanced training from the BEST FC professional staff. The Academy program emphasizes developing the complete player in all 4 pillars of the game including: technical, tactical, physical, and psychological. All academy players are expected to demonstrate focus, and a willingness to compete and develop, as they prepare for competitive club soccer.
Academy players will practice 1x/week during the Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons.
- Carefully structured, progressive sessions delivered by professional English coaches
- Fundamentals (dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting, heading)
- Foot skills and ball mastery
- Un-opposed and opposed (with pressure and no pressure)
- Spatial awareness (positioning, where to pass, when to get open)
- Attacking and defending (1v1’s, conditioned small-sided games)
BEST FC Fall 2014 Academy
Friday's from Sept. 12th - Oct. 17th
4:45pm - 6:00pm
Melican Middle School
145 Lincoln Street, Northborough
All outdoor sessions are held at the Melican Middle School in Northboro (145 Lincoln St.).
All indoor sessions are held at Teamworks Northboro (185 Otis St.).
For more information regarding the Academy, please contact BEST FC: