FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL PAUL MUMBY AT 508-292-6082 OR TRYOUTS@BESTSOCCER.ORG
BEST FC Tryout Process
- Find the appropriate age group and check dates/times of tryouts.
- Register for "2013-2014 BEST FC Tryouts" at www.bestsoccer.org and fill in all information. Incomplete registrations will not be accepted.
- Arrive between 15 to 30 minutes prior to start time to check in. Please bring a copy of your son/daughter's birth certificate.
- If you don’t hear anything from the club after the first night of tryouts, the club would like you to come back to the second night of tryouts.
- When attending the second night of tryouts, please make sure your child has the SAME number that they were issued at the first night. If you no longer have the number, go to the registration area, tell them the number your child was for the previous tryout and you will be issued another number.
- All players/parents will hear back from the BEST FC coaching staff whether or not they have made a team within 3 days.
What to bring/wear
Copy of Birth Certificate
Soccer apparel (jersey/shorts/socks)
Fully-inflated soccer ball
Plenty of water