Please register on-line here or where noted on the schedule for your town.
Once registered, there are no refunds, except for documented medical emergencies.
Any questions, please call 508-292-6082
To register on-line, please follow the steps below:
*Important Note* If you have a Username with Blue Sombrero through another organization (i.e Lunenburg Youth Soccer, Westborough Youth Soccer), you will still need to create a new username to register with Best Soccer.
1. Click on the “Register” button that is located in the upper right corner of the website. From there, you’ll Create an Account that can be used for all of your future online registrations. This is a “one time” step. You’ll enter your Primary Contact information (parent), Secondary Contact information (typically a spouse) and some other basic stuff.
2. When you click “Next” at the bottom of the first page your account is created and you’ll receive an email stating that you’ve set up an account. This is not an order confirmation email. It’s just a short note confirming that you’ve created an account with us.
3. Next, enter your player’s information in the “Add New Participant” section. Click “Next” and then select the programs in which you’d like your player to participate by “checking” the appropriate boxes. (depending on the player’s age, it will determine which programs you can register for)
4. If you have other players to register click “Update and Add Another Participant”. When all the players are added, click “Next”. Complete any additional information requests as you move through the checkout section.
5. On the checkout screen, select your payment method. You have the option of paying by credit card or by check. Click “Submit”.
Please note that if you don’t click “Submit” on the checkout screen, your registration is not complete. Once you click “Submit“, you’ll receive an email confirmation of your registration shortly thereafter.
If you don't receive the email confirmation for your registration, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.